Zach Pousman is the Principal at Helpfully, LLC. Zach is a digital product designer and builder, with strong foundations in human-computer interaction and user experience design. Zach has helped startups and Fortune 100 companies navigate the fuzzy and ill-defined phases as digital products take shape. He’s led insight gathering, innovation workshops, digital product design sprints, in addition to helping modernize sophisticated digital ecosystems by applying UX and CX thinking.
At Helpfully, Zach leads a network of specialists which are hand-selected for each client engagement. Helpfully has built a team of strategists, UX and graphic designers, industrial designers, prototypers, developers, and academics. His team can uncover customer needs and crystalize the product definition and product experience from every perspective: value proposition, requirements, UX, design, brand and technology.
Zach has run workshops, presented research, and spoken at:
- IEEE Information Visualization (Sacramento, California)
- ACM CHI Human Computer Interaction (Montreal, Canada)
- Advanced Visual Interfaces (Venice, Italy)
- ACM Conference on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing (Seoul, South Korea)
- ACM Computer Supported Collaborative Work (San Diego, California)
- UX DC (Washington, DC)
- O’Reilly SOLID Conference (San Francisco, California)
- DIG South (Charleston, South Carolina)
- Digital Summit (Atlanta, Georgia)
- UX Week (San Francisco, California)
- UX Australia (Melbourne, Australia)
Team mates include